Dear PPG pilots,
Paramotor pilots (and family) are invited to join the first PPG fly-in for many years. This will take place from 26th April to 2nd May 2022 at a remote conservation area on the Wild Coast.
We already have 40 registered guests, which means this is shaping up to be a fun week away.
- Date: 26th of April to 2nd May 2022
- Accommodation: The Haven Hotel on the Wild Coast (accessible to normal vehicles on a 60km gravel road)
- Limited Slots: Accommodation is limited and first to pay their 50% deposit as well as the R500 registration fee will have access to the next available accommodation option of their choice. Please see https://www.ppg-flyin.co.za/banking-details-and-fees.
- A self-catering option at R350 per person per day is also available. Food can however be purchased at the hotel at very reasonable rates – must be arranged prior to arrival with the hotel as it is very rural.
- A Fun Dress up night with seafood and a braai night.
- Your registration fee will get you a PPG fun pack with a T-shirt.
- There will also be tandem pilots on site to take your family for flights.
- Whatsapp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/KksBdhbfnH1F4niBH32pE0
- Website: https://www.ppg-flyin.co.za/
Basjan van Heerden