Before the SAHPA AGM on 31st October 2023, the votes for SAHPA Chairman were invalidated by the SAHPA Committee due to non-disclosure by one of the nominees who is undergoing enforcement action by SACAA.
While the remainder of the posts were filled, it was decided that the role of chairman would be re-opened for voting after a short period.
Process and timelines
The process is as follows:
- You may nominate a fit and proper, bona-fide SAHPA member to be the SAHPA chairperson using the prescribed form (download PDF).
- Send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 12th January 2024.
- Once the nominations have been received by the SAHPA Office, Louise Liversedge will configure the voting platform with nominees and resolutions.
- Once the nominees have been accepted, an email will be circulated to all members to open up the voting.
- The results of the voting will be published on the SAHPA website and members will be notified via email.
All current, paid-up SAHPA members are eligible to:
- nominate potential committee members,
- vote on nominees
The SAHPA Office
M: +27 741522505