Barberton is South Africa’s premier winter flying site, as Porterville in the Western Cape is to the free-flying community for summer flying. Also, several South African paragliding Nationals have been held in Barberton. Barberton is the ideal place for beginners to travel on their first XC glides but also for hard racing and very technical decision making.
The competition will be held over seven days between 24 April 2022 and 30 April 2022 with no rest days. The 23rd April 2022 will be a practice day and normal fees and indemnities apply.
- Cost: Early bird R2500 (before 31 March)
- After 31 March R3500
- Daily entry fee: R550/day.
- Students and free flyers: R100/day.
- Vehicle Permits: R1000(only 10)
- Tandems pay solo entry fee!
Great socials, flight briefings for beginners and no fly days entertainment (if there are any)